for drug testing in oklahoma for employers call now: 866-843-4545
for drug testing in oklahoma for individuals for immediate testing, call now: 866-843-4545
national drug screening offers drug testing for individuals at drug testing centers located throughout oklahoma. drug and alcohol testing is available for probation, parole, court ordered drug testing, child custody cases, dui monitoring, personal drug tests, testing teenagers for drugs, dot drug testing, and much more. drug and alcohol testing available for k2, spice, bath salts, mdma, ecstasy, cocaine, crack, marijuana, thc, pot, heroin, suboxone, buprenorphine, and much more. if you need a drug test today, just give us a call. immediate drug and alcohol testing services are available with one phone call.
水果老虎机手机appnational screening centers are located throughout the state of oklahoma including norman, oklahoma city, tulsa, norman, broken arrow, lawton and many more. drug testing is available for immediate service or for employer drug testing and drug free workplace. national drug testing also offers anytime mobile drug testing in oklahoma saving companies time and money on their drug testing programs.
walk in clinics are available for drug testing, alcohol testing and dna paternity testing. appointments are not necessary just call our toll free number 866-843-4545 to get you set up for your testing visit.
oklahoma businesses can count on national drug screening for a full range of training for supervisors, designated employee reps (der) and workshops that will help you implement a drug free workplace program. our national drug screening centers are available for walk in pre-employment drug screenings and dna testing.
employers in oklahoma may require applicants to take a drug test as a condition of employment and in addition following a workplace accident causing injury or property damage, along with random drug testing, for reasonable suspicion, as part of a routine fitness-for-duty exam, and as a follow-up to a rehabilitation program. employers in oklahoma must follow strict laws for drug testing and drug free workplace.
水果老虎机手机appa new drug free workplace law was passed in oklahoma and became effective november 1, 2011, the highlights of the drug free workplace law includes the following:
- testing of independent contractors and employees of independent contractors is now expressly permitted, provided the contractual agreement allows for such testing and other workers at the job site are similarly subject to testing
- less stringent policy requirements and substantially less technicality in testing policies
- no list of substances needed
- less notice required – employers only need to give employees 10 days advance notice before implementing new or changed policies
- the act’s “reasonable suspicion” standard has been replaced by a “reasonable belief” standard
- the workers’ compensation and unemployment prohibitions for individuals testing positive have been strengthened
- reduction of the statute of limitations to one year
- elimination of the employer-sponsored eap requirement
- provision for the award of attorney’s fees to a successful defendant
- repeal of criminal provisions
employers now look forward to a more employer-friendly drug free workplace act. some of the major changes include:
- reasonable suspicion testing is now replaced with for-cause testing. employers may test at any time they believe an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
水果老虎机手机appexamples include but are not limited to:
- drugs or alcohol on or about the employee’s person or in the employee’s vicinity, conduct on the employee’s part that suggests impairment or influence of drugs or alcohol,
- a report of drug or alcohol use while at work or on duty, information that an employee has tampered with drug or alcohol testing at any time,
- negative performance patterns, or
- excessive or unexplained absenteeism or tardiness
- workers compensation post-accident testing improved. an employer may require an employee to undergo drug or alcohol testing if the employee or another person has sustained an injury while at work or the employer’s property has been damaged (no dollar minimum required). for purposes of workers’ compensation, no employee who tests positive. . . . or refuses to take a drug or alcohol test required by the employer, shall be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- employer policy requirements change. employers now need only give 10 days’ notice of a new policy or a change in policy. employer can now provide notice of policy changes by posting on the employer’s website or intranet site.
- no need to list substances. there is no longer a need to list all the substances tested because it shall be sufficient for an employer to state in the written policy that the substances tested shall be for drugs and alcohol
- time to request confirmation streamlined. an employee who tests positive now has only twenty-four (24) hours after receiving notice of a positive test to request confirmation testing. this is an improvement over the previously undefined, seemingly unlimited, time to request confirmation testing.
- employer on-site testing now allowed. employers may now use their own on-site testing methods such as, breathalyzer testing, testing by use of a single-use test device, known as an on-site or quick testing device, caveat: however, a breathalyzer test shall not be grounds for immediate termination absent a confirmation test.
employers may now also collect, handle, store and ship a sample collected for testing.
- unemployment denied! an employee discharged on the basis of a refusal to undergo drug or alcohol testing or a confirmed positive drug or alcohol test . . . shall be considered to have been discharged for misconduct for purposes of unemployment compensation benefits . . . in order to prove misconduct, the employer need only provide proof of a testing policy and either a refusal to take a drug or alcohol test or a positive test result.
- actions for violations of the act must now be brought within one (1) year of the alleged willful violation of the act. to prevail, an employee must prove that the employer had a specific intent to violate the act.
oklahoma employers with drug free workplace policies have an opportunity to deny both unemployment claims and deny workers comp claims. oklahoma employers who have not updated policies since the 2001 change in the law are highly encouraged to update their drug free workplace program and policy.
post accident drug and alcohol testing is critical to the potential to deny a workers compensation claim in oklahoma. post accident – when an injury while at work or the employer’s property has been damaged (no dollar minimum required). workers’ compensation, no employee who tests positive. . . . or refuses to take a drug or alcohol test required by the employer, shall be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. in oklahoma an employee is ineligible for workers compensation benefits if they have a positive drug test. drug and alcohol testing is so important from a workers compensation point of view.
so many say it’s not true about denying a worker’s comp claim based on a positive drug test. well you don’t know unless you try it. if you’re not doing post-accident testing or not doing it properly you may lose the opportunity to challenge an otherwise defensible claim. you have to conduct post-accident/injury drug/alcohol tests; and you must conduct those tests in accordance with rules for the state of oklahoma.
dot regulated employers in oklahoma need to be concerned about the dot drug and alcohol testing requirements as outlined in 49 cfr part 40. motor carriers in oklahoma regulated under fmcsa must have a drug and alcohol testing policy as per the requirements of 49 cfr part 382.601. this required dot fmcsa drug and alcohol testing policy must include for dot regulated oklahoma employers the following:
49 cfr part 382.601(b) – a company’s dot policy must contain the following:
- the identity of the person designated by the employer to answer driver questions about the materials – designated employer representative (der).
- the categories of drivers who are subject to the provisions of this part. sufficient information about the safety-sensitive functions performed by those drivers to make clear what period of the work day the driver is required to be in compliance.
- specific information concerning driver conduct that is prohibited by part 382.
- the circumstances under which a driver will be tested for alcohol and/or controlled substances under this part, including post-accident testing under §382.303(d).
- the procedures that will be used to test for the presence of alcohol and controlled substances, protect the driver and the integrity of the testing processes, safeguard the validity of the test results, and ensure that those results are attributed to the correct driver, including post-accident information, procedures and instructions required by §382.303(d).
- the requirement that a driver submit to alcohol and controlled substances tests administered in accordance with part 382.
- an explanation of what constitutes a refusal to submit to an alcohol or controlled substances test and the attendant consequences.
- the consequences for drivers found to have violated subpart b of this part, including the requirement that the driver be removed immediately from safety-sensitive functions, and the procedures under part 40, subpart o.
- the consequences for drivers found to have an alcohol concentration of 0.02 or greater but less than 0.04.
- information concerning the effects of alcohol and controlled substances use on an individual’s health, work, and personal life; signs and symptoms of an alcohol or a controlled substances problem (the driver’s or a co-worker’s); and available methods of intervening when an alcohol or a controlled substances problem is suspected, including confrontation, referral to any employee assistance program and or referral to management.
fmcsa regulations 49 part 382 have very specific requirements for the following and these should be addressed in the company’s dot policy:
- employee education
- supervisor training
- random testing
- post accident testing
- reasonable suspicion testing
水果老虎机手机appdrug free workplace programs in oklahoma must be written carefully in order to minimize exposure to liability. drug testing cannot detect impairment. the word impaired or impairment should never be in you policy. the policy should prohibit the illicit use of drugs. the employer is justified in taking adverse employment action based on illegal conduct. you can “discriminate” against those who engage in criminal behavior. drug testing needs to occur in order to deal with: off-the-job accidents, health-care costs, drug dealing, performance problems, attendance problems and impairment on the job. again, employers have the right to discriminate against those who break the law – simpler, less vulnerable to attack, a lower burden of proof: “did he/she reliably test positive?” is only issue.
the words “safety and health” should be in the first sentence of your substance-abuse-prevention policy. always state your company is committed to protecting the safety, health, and well-beingof its employees and all people who come into contact with its workplace(s) and property, and/or use its products and services. as illicit drug use poses a significant threat to this goal, your company is committed to assuring a drug-free working environment for all of its employees. the “health, safety, and well-being” basis is the best justification for a substance-abuse-prevention policy. remember impairment detection is not part of a drug free workplace or drug testing.
水果老虎机手机appother companies in oklahoma that offer drug testing services include: selectforce inc, lobdock impairment detection of oklahoma city, team professional services, 5 star compliance testing, krossfire testing llc and alcohol and drug testing inc. drug testing centers and drug screening locations are available in oklahoma in: oklahoma city, tulsa, norman, edmond, broken arrow, stillwater, ixl, lawton, moore, bartlesville, enid, muskogee, hollister, fort sill, okay, tahlequah, mustang, owasso, mcalester, midwest city, shawnee, ardmore, ada, pawhuska, anadarko, vanoss, picher, guthrie, durant, altus, claremore, weatherford, cushing, sentinel, ponca city, chickasha, duncan, miami, yukon, broken bow, elk city, el reno, toppers, poteau, hydro, tishomingo, sapulpa, jenks, pryor creek, and sand springs.
mobile drug testing is available in oklahoma. our trained and professional collectors come to your workplace for onsite or rapid testing. national drug screening has an affiliate relationship with usa mobile drug testing (usamdt). mobile drug testing can save you money. usamdt is a national organization offering drug and alcohol testing throughout the united states. the tampa, florida based company provides comprehensive and certified collector training to all of the franchisee owners and their employees. each local operation maintains a team of certified professional collectors (cpc). this certification is from the drug and alcohol testing industry association (datia).
水果老虎机手机appindividuals in oklahoma in tulsa and in oklahoma city looking for a drug testing should look no further, one phone call to national drug screening and a test can be arranged immediately. whatever you need a drug test for, we can help you today. whether personal reasons, probation, parole, divorce, child custody, or other court ordered program we can help you get your drug or alcohol testing set up today. order your drug testing today. results can be sent directly to your probation officer, judge, attorney, or employer.
boat captains needing a uscg mandated drug test can call today to get this required drug test and required paperwork finished within a couple of day. no waiting, no delays, results and paperwork are returned back to you in just two or three days.
order a drug test now from national drug screening, just one quick phone call. how can i get myself a drug test, very easy, just give us a call.