Call now for immediate testing in Alabama: 866-843-4545
水果老虎机手机appAre you looking for drug testing locations in Alabama? National Drug Screening can assist you with immediate service for a dna paternity test, court ordered testing, DOT testing, or any type of drug test or alcohol test. Drug testing locations are available throughout Alabama. We have all types of testing available including urine drug testing, hair follicle testing, oral fluid or saliva testing and EtG testing for alcohol.
水果老虎机手机appIndividuals often need to order a drug test immediately. At National Drug Screening, we specialize in immediate service for your drug and alcohol testing needs. Many schools and sports organizations require a drug or alcohol test for admission; we can help you get this done right away. Hospitals, or places of employment require and conduct drug and alcohol testing. There are a number of ways this can be done, including:
- Pre-employment testing
- Random testing
- Reasonable suspicion/cause testing
- Post-accident testing
- Return to duty testing
- Follow-up testing
This usually involves collecting urine samples to test for drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, pcp, and opiates.
Our drug testing facilities and drug testing centers are located throughout the state of Alabama. Immediate and sometimes same day testing is available in many cities in Alabama, including: Anniston, Orange Beach, Gadsden, Decatur, Muscle Shoals, Florence, Hoover, Fairhope, Nectar, Bessemer, Cullman, Talladega, Daphne, Enterprise, Eufaula, Athens, Tuskegee, Ccolumbiana, Scottsboro, Fort Payne, Alabaster, Guntersville, Troy, Jasper, Phoenix City, Andalusia, Wetumpka, Montevallo, Albertville, Vestavia Hills, Riderville, Oxford, Trussville, Jacksonville, Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Gulf Shores, Dothan, Selma, Dora, Madison, Dauphin Island, Opelika, Prattville, Arab, and Foley.
We also offer online drug tests for individuals and employers in Alabama. All drug and alcohol tests can be ordered online using our secure order forms.
水果老虎机手机appMany employers in Alabama conduct workplace drug testing. Alabama employers with a drug free workplace program must test employees in the following circumstances:
- After an accident resulting in lost work time
- On reasonable suspicion of drug use (reasons for suspicion must be documented and made available to the employee on request)
- As part of a routinely scheduled fitness-for-duty medical examination, and
- After a positive drug test and the employee returns to work following rehabilitation.
It is vital to have a drug free workplace program in place水果老虎机手机app before you start drug testing your employees. The prohibited drugs as used in this policy include illegal use of controlled substances, drugs which are not legally obtainable, or the improper use of prescriptions. Unless otherwise stated, this refers to amphetamines, cannabinoids, phencyclidine (pcp), methadone, opiates, cocaine, methaqualone, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, propoxyphene, or a metabolite of any of these substances.
Your drug free workplace policies should include language that the use of illegal drugs and alcohol is inconsistent with the behavior expected of employees. The use of illegal drugs and alcohol and misuse of prescribed and over the counter drugs subjects employees and visitors to unacceptable safety risks that undermine the company’s ability to operate safely, effectively, and efficiently. All workplace drug testing programs should include clear and consistent disciplinary measures for policy violations including refusing a drug or alcohol test or a positive drug or alcohol test results.
In Alabama, every employer is protected from the compensation costs of a workplace accident that is clearly and undeniably a result of the injured worker working under the influence of drugs or alcohol, since indemnity payments are not made if the impairment caused the accident. Contact us to request a free report on denying a workers compensation claim水果老虎机手机app when an employee tests positive after having an accident.
水果老虎机手机appCan you save money with a drug testing program for your Alabama business? The answer is yes. If an employer implements a drug free workplace program substantially in accordance with statute 25-5-332, the employer shall qualify for certification for a five percent premium discount under the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance policy. A drug free workplace program shall contain all the following elements:
- A written policy statement as provided in section 25-5-334.
- Substance abuse testing as provided in section 25-5-335.
- Resources of employee assistance providers maintained in accordance with section
- Employee education as provided in section 25-5-337(a).
- Supervisor training in accordance with section 25-5-337(b).
水果老虎机手机appUnder # 2 above, the drug testing shall be conducted as follows:
- Job applicant testing required for certification
- Reasonable suspicion testing required for certification
- Routine fitness-for-duty testing required for certification
- Post-rehabilitation testing required for certification
- Post-accident testing required for certification
水果老虎机手机appAdditional requirement of the Alabama drug free workplace program are as follows:
- A statement of actions employer may take against employee or job applicant on the basis of a positive confirmed test result. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(1)b.)
- A statement of consequences of an employee’s or job applicant’s refusal to submit to a drug test. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(4))
- A statement advising employee or job applicant of the existence of the article outlining a certified drug-free workplace program. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(2))
- A general confidentiality statement. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(3))
- Either a statement advising employee of employee assistance program (eap), if employer offers one. or
- A statement advising employee of employer’s resource file of assistance programs and other persons, entities, or organizations designed to assist employees with personal or behavior problems. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(5))
- A statement advising employee or job applicant who receives a positive confirmed test result that he or she may contest or explain the result to the employer within five (5) working days after written notification of the test result. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(6))
- A statement informing an employee or job applicant of the federal drug-free workplace act, if it applies to the company. if not, write na. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (a)(7))
- Either sixty (60) days’ notice was given prior to implementation of testing.
- Or sixty (60) days’ notice was not required because implementation of program occurred prior to july 1, 1996. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (b))
- Effective date of your drug-free workplace/substance abuse policy.
- Notice of substance abuse testing is included on vacancy announcements for positions in which testing is required. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (c))
- Notice of substance abuse testing is posted in an appropriate and conspicuous location on employer’s premises. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (c))
- Copies of policy are available to employees and job applicants in employer’s personnel office or other suitable location. (code of Alabama, 1975, §25-5-334 (c))
水果老虎机手机appThere are several other requirements to comply with Alabama laws for a drug free workplace. National Drug Screening offers a turnkey program for compliance and to insure your company qualifies for the five percent discount on workers compensation insurance when you implement a employer program. Contact one of the specialists at National Drug Screening to get your drug free workplace program set up today. It is important to remember that the drug testing policy must be set up before you start drug testing and that a 60 day notice be provided to existing employers.
Our workplace programs are easy to implement and can be done in a few easy steps. The Alabama department of industrial relations developed the workers’ compensation discount program: “for each policy of workers’ compensation insurance issued or renewed in the state on and after july 1, 1996, there shall be granted by the insurer a five percent reduction in the premium for the policy if the insured has been certified by the department of industrial relations, workers’ compensation division, as having a drug-free workplace program which complies with the requirements of this article and has notified its insurer in writing of the certification.”
水果老虎机手机appFor workplace drug testing in Alabama, a SAMHSA certified lab should be used and all tests must be reviewed by a Medical Review Officer (MRO). Confirmation testing of positives is required using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, or gc/ms. The gc/ms confirmation testing methodology is used to confirm presumptive positive drug screen specimens. This testing method provides identification of the molecule(s) based on characteristic fragmentation patterns at specific retention times. Gc/ms is a tandem technology, utilizing a gas chromatograph coupled to a mass spectrometer. The gc/ms is typically used to confirm “non-negative” emit and immunoassay test results. Gc/ms will indicate precisely what chemical is present. this is necessary because the emit & immunoassay are only indicators of whether something similar to what is being tested is present.
Whether you are an employer or individual, you can order a drug test now from National Drug Screening with just one quick phone call. Call now: 866-843-4545.
水果老虎机手机appSee below for a list of our testing locations in Alabama.