水果老虎机手机appThe National Drug Screening (NDS) Reseller Program is your back office solution to your drug testing business. You can take advantage of a turnkey program that provides web based software, lab accounts, MRO services and a network of 6000 + collection sites. You can focus on the business of selling drug testing and building revenue while National Drug Screening helps you in the back end with the complex regulated processes involved from specimen collection to final MRO review and reporting. Our resellers are provided unlimited training to administer their drug testing business including random testing management and random consortiums.
Reseller Program Services
水果老虎机手机appHere are the Services you can Expect from our Reseller Program
- Complete system training
- Electronic ordering: eCCF – DOT & Non DOT
- Collection Site Networks
- Lab Accounts – all SAMHSA Certified Labs
- Lab integrations with Lab and MRO
- MRO Review and Reporting (4 full time MRO’s)
- Branded solution, your logo appears on all reports
- Ability to sell drug testing in all areas of the United States
- Random testing management & consortium
- Custody & Control forms (CCF) and collection supplies
- Instant testing with eCCF and electronic reporting of results
- Dedicated customer service team
水果老虎机手机appAll of our services are available with use of your own lab accounts, ask for software and MRO services only.
水果老虎机手机appThis NDS Reseller Program is unique because it enables your operation to start providing superior drug testing services to your clients with a minimum 30% profit margin. We customize all reports sent to your clients with your individual company information.
Who Utilizes the NDS Reseller Program
- Occupational Health Clinics
- Collection Sites
- Mobile Collectors
- Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- Background Screening Providers (CRA)
- Hospital Systems
- DOT Licensing Companies
- Anyone wanting to sell drug testing or start a drug testing business
Great Benefits to our Reseller Program
- Easy Account Set-Ups
- Custom DOT and Non DOT Drug Free Workplace Writing and Reviews
- Training for you to Provide DOT Consortium Services
- Supervisor Training Resources
- State, Federal and Industry Updates Plus Quarterly Newsletter
- Unlimited Customer Service for Lab and MRO transactions
- Training and Consultation Opportunities from Joe Reilly
Key Tips to Sell More Drug Testing
In order to get a strong grip on your marketing tactics, keep these five key points in mind: 1) knowledge is power, 2) market yourself, market your business, 3) have an open mind, 4) identify products and services, and 5) sell with integrity, sell with profit.
Do you have a subject matter expert on drug testing in your business? This is critically important, it is the number 1 reason we see some Resellers not rapidly grow their business.
About National Drug Screening
水果老虎机手机appOur back office service is often called a TPA for TPA’s. Our firm is one of 46 in the nation to receive status as Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs (NAADATP).
水果老虎机手机appThe NAADATP program requires providers adhere to strict industry-established standards for operation of their business. Adherence to these standards will ensure for customers that the TPA is performing their services within the federal regulations and best practices; and in such a way that will provide exceptional customer service and loyalty.
水果老虎机手机appOwned and operated by , National Drug Screening provides nationwide services with an emphasis on great customer service and value added services. Joe has been involved in the drug testing industry since 1993 and is considered an industry expert. All Reseller clients have access to Joe Reilly for any questions, advice, consultation or complaints.
National Drug Screening (NDS) maintains memberships with the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO), Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA), and the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). In addition, all of the labs we contract with are certified by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). As a reseller, NDS will be your entire back office, providing seamless branded drug testing services to your clients while increasing revenue without increasing your overhead and other costs. Our industry-unique Reseller Program serves hundreds of drug testing providers with the most advanced reporting options featuring integration to whatever platform you utilize or just use our web based platform.