The process involved for administering instant or point of care drug testing is now much easier, faster and paperless. Your time is so important, we have urine drug testers performing 12 -13 instant drug tests in one hour with negative results reporting out in five minutes.
Our NexScreen instant drug testing with eCCF combines a great point of care drug testing product with web based technology for specimen collection, testing and result reporting. The tedious process of lab confirmation and MRO review when necessary for non-negative results is built into this system.
National Drug Screening Introduces Electronic CCF for Instant Drug Testing – i3CCF
水果老虎机手机appWe are proud to be partnering with industry leaders for this unique system of drug instant testing, electronic custody and control, lab confirmation when necessary and MRO electronic results reporting. In partnership with NexScreen, i3CCF is your complete solution for point of care testing also known as POCT. This state of the art technology allows companies to view results immediately following an instant collection and eliminates the traditional five-part custody and control form for non-negative results. A donor consent and label form with a unique specimen ID is used with the NexScreen instant collection cup, offering a donor receipt and security label. This all-inclusive cup is available in several different configurations and the results are easy to read. Displaying one drug per color-coded strip.
For Employers, TPA’s, Collection Sites and Mobile Collectors
If you are performing on site or point of care testing you can now utilize a great web based system for a paperless process for specimen collection, testing and result reporting. Accurate negative results are available in 5 minutes with our Clia-Waived NexScreen instant drug testing devices. The NexScreen Cup is designed to use with urine specimens. Fresh urine does not require any special handling. Test cup and urine samples, should be fresh or at room temperature prior to testing.
Your Complete Solution for Point-Of-Care Testing
In partnership with NexScreen, National Drug Screening (NDS) introduces i3ccf, your complete solution for point-of-care testing (POCT). This state-of-the-art technology was designed for companies to view results instantaneously following a collection. Results are recorded and a custody and control form is printed to accompany the specimen in the initial POCT device to the laboratory for a confirmation screen. Step-by-step collection procedures and an electronic signature feature capture both the donor’s and collector’s signature. Results can be viewed within the web platform and delivered via fax or email.
- Results are delivered and available online immediately following collection
- Collection statuses reported in real time
- The Donor Consent & Label Form eliminates the traditional five part Custody and Control Form
- Specimen ID number label and barcode included for every test device
- Partnerships with SAMHSA certified laboratories for confirmation testing of non-negative results
- Experienced in-house MRO team available to review non-negative results
The NexScreen electronic data management system is your complete solution for point of care testing (POCT). This state- of-the-art technology was designed for companies to view results instantaneously following a collection. Results can be viewed within the platform or delivered via fax or email. Step-by-step collection procedures and an electronic signature feature capturing both the donor’s and collector’s signature.
The NexScreen Cup
Many configurations are available, our most popular are:
6-Panel: (C-60610N): AMP1000 / COC300 / MET1000 / OPI2000 / PCP25 / THC50
水果老虎机手机app10-Panel: (C-61012N): AMP1000 / BAR300 / BZO300 / COC300 / MDMA500 / MET1000 / MTD300 / OPI2000 / OXY100 / THC50
- FDS 510 (k) clearance – k082898
- Donor Consent & Label Forms and shipping supplies are provided with each box of cups ordered
- Easy to Read: Color coded with one drug per strip
- Leak proof design for transportation
- Provides results in five minutes
Great Solution for Instant Testing and Web Based Reporting – i3CCF
- result date search specifications assisting in user friendly data retrieval optimization
- multiple locations feature enables companies to configure data entry scenarios for each unit of operation
- export data to an excel format allowing manipulation of records
- multiple drug panel configurations available
- NexScreen Digital Results & Chain-of-Custody enables users to automate the continual monitoring of hundreds or thousands of POCT drug test results.
The i3CCF uses step-by-step collection procedures and captures an electronic signature from both the donor and collector. Results are recorded electronically and a one-page custody and control form is printed for non-negative results to accompany the specimen to the laboratory for a confirmation screen. There is no need to transfer the specimen to a different container for transportation with NexScreen leak-proof design. A SAMHSA certified laboratory performs the confirmation test and the final adjudicative result can be viewed on the platform within 24 to 72 hours.
Our experienced in-house medical review team is available to conduct an interview with the donor if necessary. The i3CCF enables users to automate the continual monitoring of hundreds of POCT drug test results while reducing errors, operational costs, delayed results, handwritten forms and paper retention. For more information, contact our USA based support team at 866-843-4545. Ask for the NexScreen i3CCF or visit our Contact Page and ask for paperless instant drug testing.